Friday, February 15, 2008

I suck at... (5)

I am not the most amazing writer. I am never satisfied with my work. With that being said, one of my biggest weaknesses in writing is organization. I never have problems writing on a topic, in-fact I get swarmed with ideas I could write about. The influx of ideas always leads to a messy product. I am not sure how to fix this. I always want to include all of my points, because I feel they all contribute to my work. Another weakness I struggle with is grammar. I love commas, and I have the tendency to sprinkle them throughout my work. Finally, I feel my last weakness would be spelling. I have lost the ability to do so completely. Now, with what I perceive as my weaknesses aside, I am very confident about saying that I have a very large vocabulary, I just need to utilize it more.

No comments: