Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pretty Much ME(1)

I am the seventeen-year-old daughter of Wayne and Troy (that's my mom). My birthday is on the 16th of July. I have an older brother, Kyle Peter, and two younger cousins that are basically my sisters- Anna and Sophia. My brother Kyle is a bull rider and is attending college in Texas. He is extremely talented in whatever he does, be it soccer, rodeo, or just school .He is a very laid back, quiet kind of guy but every now and then you get the best jokes from him. I admire him for always being himself no matter what. I almost always have one of the girls with me. Their mother is hardly a mom to them, so my parents step-in. At times it makes things complicated because I feel as if I have children of my own, but I love the girls and would do anything for them. My cousin Halie is my idol. She is beautiful inside and out, and is just a wonderful person to know and be around. She and I are closer than any sisters could ever be. My family is extremely important to me. No matter what I do or want to do they are there to support me and even pay for it.

Up until I started High School, I had the perfect familly. The one that was still put together, had no cracks. The summer before freshmen year, I lost my great grandfather, the end of freshmen year, my family lost a true angel on earth, Bryan. He was my brother's best friend, and he was killed in a car wreck. He never got to see his baby. Then two of my aunts divoreced and suddenly we weren't the Brady Bunch, but we were more of , oh I don't know, the Beverly Hill Billies. All this change so sudden definately attributes to make me.

My friends are a big part of me as well. I have more guy friends than girls for whatever reason. My best friends are Mageon, Jada, and Karli. These girls are pretty amazing. When we are together there is never a dull moment. I also have a boyfriend, Austen. He is the sweetest person. I have a best friend, Cody, that I have known since our moms were pregnant. I went to Lake for elementary school, so I have a couple close friends at St. Amant. I have plenty of friends from my brother. The constant traveling with him from rodeo to rodeo has forced me to get to know all about Kyle, and his friends.

I work at a daycare. I really love children. I am not sure what I will do after high school. I am torn between the medical field and business. I am planning on going to Centenary or Nicholls for college. Whatever I do, I want to be successful, but mostly happy. I used to take school very seriously, but now I have learned I just need to have fun in the process. After all, these are the best years of your life.

No comments: