Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blog Nine(Free Write)

Yesterday, Saturday, was our prom. It was my first prom. I had a blast. My dress was a beautiful, red, slip gown. My date was Austen Waguespack; he is a studly sophomore. We looked amazing if I may say so. At four o’clock a large mixture of juniors all gathered across the street from my house to board the charter bus we had rented. Just as my luck would have it, the bus encountered a mechanical error before it made it to the neighbors - Karley Vargas. We could not get another bus so everyone piled into their own cars and went to LaCour’s to take pictures. It took about two hours and when we were finished we had some good news: there was a bus waiting for us at Karley’s. Everyone went back to Karley’s and boarded the bus after a quick alcohol check by Mrs. Vicki, Karley’s mother. Not only did we have Mike Jones as our bus driver, but also George and George helping to make for an unforgettable night. We made it to dinner at Sno’s in about ten minutes. The food was delicious. After we filled our bellies, we went to the Gonzales Civic Center for the dance. I had an amazing time at the dance. I didn’t stop dancing from the minute I walked in the door to until the time we left. The winners of the court surprised me. After the teachers announced court our group loaded the bus and went back home.

No comments: