Friday, May 16, 2008

SUMMER 2008!

As the tedious school year winds to a close,everyone is making big plans for their final summer in high school. As far as I am concerned, my summer will be consumed with three main events. First and foremost is my trip to Australia, New Zeland, and Hawaii. The day after school gets out I will board a plane and fly to another continent. I am ecstatic to explore another continent as well as Hawaii, our 50th state. The second consumer of my summer will be swimming lessons. I have been teaching swimming lessons in the afternoons for three years now. I really enjoy swimmng. I also like teaching and being with children. When I teach children to swim I feel accomplished because I have accurately taught a child to swim, which is very valuable. The third and biggest activity I will be portaking in this summer is cheerleading. The entire month of June I will attend camps, cheer practice, mini camps, and social events. All together summer will be anything but boring. I am very ready to begin my vacation as well as my other activities.

No comments: